Checking-In & Checking-Out
We make every effort for your childs safety, and now have a check-in and out registration to ensure your child has been safely dropped off and picked-up only by their parent or guardian. We would now like all parents and guardians who are dropping off or picking up their child to or from a Pony Day activity to do the following:
- Checking-In: Please go into the office with your rider and sign the register to confirm that your rider has arrived, and also provide emergency contact details such as a mobile or telephone number.
- Checking-Out: Once again, please go into the office with your rider and sign the register to confirm that the respective parent/guardian has picked-up your rider.
During the Pony Day session, the register will be managed in a secure & private location by our staff. This daily register is extremely valuable to us because...
- we can ensure that the Pony Day riders are all present during the session
- and that we have emergency contact details for you as parent/guardian
- and we'll have a record of when your rider has been picked-up by the appropriate parent/guardian at the end of the session.